1985 to Present Professional Services & Education Dallas, Texas
· Private Mediator and Trainer
· Courses offered annually in Basic Mediation, Family Mediation, Transformative Mediation, Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, Building Trust, and Resolving Conflict in the Work Place.
· Courses custom designed to meet needs of clients: including U. S. Department of Agriculture, U. S. Environmental Protection Agency, Arthur Anderson, Texas Christian University, Celanese, Wilshire Baptist Church, Preston Hollow Presbyterian Church, Texas State Technical College, and Weyerhaeuser.
· Training Contracts performed for Dispute Mediation Service, El Centro College, Richland College, and Baptist General Convention of Texas.
· Mediation Services performed for U. S. Postal Service, U. S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, U. S. Department of Justice, and Baptist General Convention of Texas.
· Private mediator for family, real estate, employment, contract, and faith community disputes.
· Served as Arbitrator for the Dispute Settlement Board for Ford Motor Company.
Nov 1995 – Sept 1996 U. S. Department of Justice Washington, D.C.
· Served in Alabama on the U. S. Attorney General’s Church Burning Response Team.
· Provided on site conflict resolution in communities where churches were burned.
Sept 1985 – Oct 1995 U. S. Department of Justice Dallas, Texas
Mediator and Trainer (GM 14)
· Served in Texas and Oklahoma as a mediator in civil rights cases.
· Provided on site conflict resolution in communities where civil rights violations were alleged.
· Served as a faculty member to design and implement training courses on preventing and responding to violence, conflict resolution and mediation.